Shipping Your Home Video Cassettes
- For the protection of your videocassettes, wrap each cassette in bubble wrap, ensuring that you are not putting too much pressure on the cassette. Do not use tape on the bubble wrap.
- If you are shipping multiple videocassettes, please place the cassettes in the order in which they appear on the submission form packing slip. Place a single layer of bubble wrap between each cassette, then wrap all of them together with several layers of bubble wrap.
- Pack in a sturdy cardboard box, ensuring the wrapped cassette(s) are not packed too tightly. Use additional bubble wrap to pad the cassette(s) within the box to prevent sliding.
Important: If packed too tightly, the cassette(s) inside may be damaged if mishandled.
- After placing your packing slip(s) in the box along with the cassette(s), use packing tape to completely seal the outside of the box.
- For extra confidence in packing, place the cardboard box in an additional box and place bubble wrap or padding around each side.
- If you are submitting videocassettes under the WalkThrough grading tier, mark each side of your shipping box with WK in large, bold letters. If you are submitting multiple grading tiers in the same shipping box, indicate the highest/fastest grading tier. Incorrectly marked packages will experience delays.
If using USPS, ship your packaged videocassettes to:
CGC Home Video
PO Box 4708
Sarasota, FL 34230
If using a shipping provider other than USPS, ship your packaged videocassettes to:
CGC Home Video
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240
Important: The shipping provider that you select when submitting your order refers to the return shipping from CGC Home Video to you. You are responsible for safely shipping your videocassettes to CGC Home Video.
Disclaimer: Instructions from CGC Home Video on how to package videocassettes are only suggestions. Customer alone is responsible for safely and securely packaging the collectibles, and should, in Customer's sole discretion, determine how to package the collectibles to prevent damage during CGC's normal handling process.